I completed one month today on WordPress. 🎉
When it all started
I started blogging on 6th of April 2020, exactly a month back. Never thought I could make it so far! (yeah even 1 month) This is so overwhelming!! Writing was something I always wanted to do, but never ever tried it, until last month.
In the beginning, I had second thoughts that maybe no one would care. But I did it any way because I wanted to and thank god for that!!
Contrary to my expectation, I got so much love and acceptance by this community. So much positivity that I never expected.
5 things I learnt in this one month:
✍ To write better
Ⓦ To use WordPress
🌏 There is still so much positivity around the world
❤️ There are plenty of people who care about what you have to say.
👫 You can make friends while reading some cool stuff!
I was nominated five times in one month for three blogger awards. This is unbelievable! I didn’t post anything about it (sorry guys! I know we have to follow some rules and answer some questions) but I would really like to thank all five bloggers who nominated me. 🙏🏻
- Thank you Alliediltz for nominating me for the Liebster Award ! You are a brave woman and I wish the best for you! More power and positivity to you! 🙂 Checkout her new blog called Now Begins Life
- Thank you Macrine for nominating me for the Liebster Award ! Macrine is an amazing writer, I love reading her posts! Checkout her amazing blog called Thought Overflow
- Thank you Anushka for nominating me for the Liebster Award, it means a lot! Anushka is an amazingly talented girl. I love reading her poems, they are like a piece of art to be honest 🙂 Checkout her amazing poems at pilllow_thoughts.
- Thank you SnowHeart for nominating me for Vincent Ehindero Award! SnowHeart is a poet who never fails to impress. I just adore her poems ❤️Do checkout her blog called WordSnow Heart
- This one just came in last night 🙂 Thank you Anisha for nominating me for “Real Neat Blog Award “. I am so flattered ❤️Anisha has a cool blog herself called Crazy Nerds. Her blogs are super entertaining and fun to read. Do check it out.
A Big Thank You
Thank you to all my fellow bloggers, for all your likes, all your comments, all your feedback and the support. It means a lot to me. 🙂 🙏🏻
Words cannot define the happiness and the gratitude I feel towards each one of you guys! Thanks again!! This gives me motivation to keep writing, keep posting. 🙂
Looking forward to an amazing journey together!!